Yummy treats! See recipe below!!
- 1/2 cup of almonds, soaked 8-12 hours
- 1/4 cup cashews soaked 3-4 hours
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup of cacao butter (melted)
- 1 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1/3-1/2 cup of agave syrup
- shredded coconut
I prefer to use Loving Earth products. I do not recommend basing your raw food diet on nuts and agave syrup, only consume in moderation.
Rinse cashews and almonds, add to blender, blend until finely chopped, add all other ingredients, blend. Chill for half an hour. Roll into balls and roll in coconut. Chill overnight. Enjoy!!!
Love and Light,
- project-raw likes this
- sulleh22 likes this
- bleumourant likes this
- we-r-thesame likes this
- cocoacacao likes this
- lovenotfear likes this
- naomistewartt reblogged this from rawfoodloving and added:
- fourleafclovercounting likes this
- redlipstickdiary likes this
- nudefoodkid reblogged this from rawfoodloving
- rawfoodloving posted this